Login as a User

are there any urgent care facilities that will write for suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. are there any urgent care facilities that will write for suboxone

Asked: 2019-02-11 18:40:45

I'm in dire need of suboxone. My opioid withdrawal symptoms are awful. Can I go to urgent care to get a prescription?

Answered: 2019-02-13 05:34:22

Where is your doctor? You need a prescription that goes along with your treatment plan, not just any old random prescription. Please be careful with this, you don't want to abuse suboxone too.

Answered: 2019-02-11 20:28:29

You can try going to urgent care, but what you really need is a set treatment plan with prescribed suboxone doses. A doctor can help you with this. Otherwise if you're just taking suboxone whenever you please, you run the risk of further drug addiction and abuse.

Answered: 2019-02-11 23:47:43

I was able to get my suboxone prescription from urgent care, but there's a doctor I see there regularly and they got me on my suboxone treatment plan. I hope you get one too because the structure of that plan helped me get sober, and it could help you too.

Answered: 2019-02-13 07:24:51

I hate how you all think you're entitled to get high and ruin the community.

Answered: 2019-02-12 09:47:19

Suboxone prescriptions are available at some urgent care centers if there's doctors there who can prescribe them. You need to be on a strict schedule with your dosing though.

We want to listen to your answers