Login as a User

can I take suboxone tomorrow

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can I take suboxone tomorrow

Asked: 2019-11-16 03:58:24

I'm so sick and tired of being caught up in my addiction and I want to get better. I know a friend who took suboxone and it worked wonders. I'm hoping I can start taking it as early as tomorrow - is that a possibility for me?

Answered: 2019-11-16 05:35:17

You can't just decide to take suboxone. You need to consult with a licensed medical professional who can get you set up with the proper dosage and treatment plan. Once you take those steps then you can begin taking suboxone, precisely as your doctor prescribed.

Answered: 2019-11-17 15:17:33

You need to get prepared for your suboxone treatment, and it's better that you don't just jump straight into it without consulting your doctor. You need a trusted medical professional who can explain and monitor your dosage and make sure you're okay.

Answered: 2019-11-16 20:22:42

Suboxone treatment saved my husband's life, but he was smart about it. He consulted his doctor and got on a treatment plan that was closely monitored. This is what you need to do to succeed with suboxone.

Answered: 2019-11-18 01:42:48

Don't be ridiculous, suboxone is the most stupid drug ever.

Answered: 2019-11-16 12:08:44

Suboxone is not something to just start doing right away. You must visit your doctor and talk to them about potential treatment plans and options for you. There's a lot that goes into suboxone treatment and you need to be prepared as best you can. Please take this seriously as suboxone could save your life.

We want to listen to your answers