Login as a User

can old suboxone turn soft inside sealed bottle

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can old suboxone turn soft inside sealed bottle

Asked: 2019-06-11 15:49:46

Hey, I'm Delores! Do you know if old suboxone medication turns soft on the inside of a sealed bottle? I was wondering since my husband's medication looks funny but I can't really remember if it's supposed to be like that or not since he hardly ever shows it to me before. I don't know if they are old or just been in the heat too long or what.

Answered: 2019-06-13 10:58:12

It shouldn't turn soft inside the sealed bottle. However, if you put it inside another bottle that isn't meant for this particular medication, it's possible it might become soft. Or if it expires and it's not good, who knows what it will do.

Answered: 2019-06-12 04:42:17

As long as the medication remains inside the sealed bottle, it should be fine. However, it should also be stored correctly to maintain it. You should keep it in a room temperature at about 68 to 77 degrees. Even if it's old, it should be good unless it's been in the heat, then it might become soft. Old medicine past the expiration date are sometimes good past the date, but you can be the judge of that.

Answered: 2019-06-11 20:16:47

They might be old but the sealed bottle could protect it from getting soft. You should really look this up on your own next time because this is a ridiculous question.

Answered: 2019-06-13 12:39:14

It probably won't go soft inside the sealed bottle unless it's exposed to hotter temperatures than the usual room temperature. You should never take any that are soft anyway.

Answered: 2019-06-13 05:49:30

Suboxone shouldn't go soft if it's in a sealed bottle, even if it's old. But it could if it's been in the heat for too long. You should always put it in room temperature rooms. However, it might not matter anyway since it's old.

We want to listen to your answers