Login as a User

can suboxone be abused

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can suboxone be abused

Asked: 2020-01-08 02:36:37

I started taking Suboxone to try to stop using pain pills. It's not working as well as I thought it would and am thinking about taking more of it. Is it possible to abuse Suboxone or is it okay to take as much of it as I feel I need?

Answered: 2020-01-09 19:53:31

If you have issues with the Suboxone that you are taking, talk to your doctor and let them know what is going on. They can let you know if you should change the amount that you are taking or be patient and give it time to kick in before changing the dosage.

Answered: 2020-01-09 08:07:06

Suboxone is commonly abused. People use it to get a high that is similar to that of heroin. The high often lasts much longer, but Suboxone can be difficult to dose and thus many people end up overdose from it.

Answered: 2020-01-09 23:22:15

You should only take medications based on the guideance of your doctor. It is possible to abuse Suboxone so you want to be sure that you don't take more of it or take it more often than directed.

Answered: 2020-01-09 13:26:51

It's possible to abuse Suboxone. Taking it differently than it is supposed to be taken is a form of abuse.

Answered: 2020-01-08 20:18:39

Suboxone has Nalozone in it that keeps you from being able to abuse it. You could overdose on it if you take too much, but you won't get high if that's what you're hoping to do.

We want to listen to your answers