Login as a User

can suboxone cause seizures

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can suboxone cause seizures

Asked: 2019-09-22 03:12:27

I am thinking about starting suboxone as part of my treatment for opioid addiction. I have tried other stuff in the past and have experienced negative side effects such as seizures. Will taking suboxone cause me to have a seizure?

Answered: 2019-09-23 09:51:52

If you take suboxone as your doctor prescribes you will most likely not have a seizure. This side effect is not common in patients who take their medication as directed. Most patients that do have seizures are experiencing an overdose of suboxone.

Answered: 2019-09-23 15:27:30

According the drug information site for suboxone, seizures usualy happen as evidence their has been an overdose. There are other side effects that may be uncomortable but seizure is not one of them. Of course nothing is definite because each person is different.

Answered: 2019-09-23 02:39:18

The best place to find this information out at is the doctor's office. You could ask them and of course the pharmacy could answer this question as well. From what I know seizures are not common.

Answered: 2019-09-22 21:26:01

Suboxone does have side effects that can be unpleasant. Of those side effects, seizures are not listed as common. This does not mean that you wont have one though.

Answered: 2019-09-24 01:55:11

Having a seizure is scary. Not sure about this drug but I would think it might. All depends on your body type.

We want to listen to your answers