Login as a User

can suboxone make you sick

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can suboxone make you sick

Asked: 2020-01-25 18:27:39

My son has recently started taking Suboxone to treat his opioid addiction. The doctor at his outpatient clinic prescribed this to him and told him he should be able to work and live a normal day to day life. Since he started taking it he has complained of not feeling well. Is this the withdrawal? Can suboxone make him sick?

Answered: 2020-01-26 13:15:16

Your son could be dealing with some withdrawal symptons due to the addiction. Suboxone should help with that but he may still get sick. This is something I would monitor and talk to his doctor.

Answered: 2020-01-26 10:28:49

Suboxone contains an opioid drug. Opioids tend to make some people feel sick. This is due to how the body reacts to the opioid.

Answered: 2020-01-26 23:51:14

Suboxone does have side effects that can be uncomfortable. Some of these include headache, nausea,vomiting, and many others. If your son is experiencing any of these he should contact his doctor.

Answered: 2020-01-27 09:01:57

The use of suboxone can make a person not feel well for many reasons. Most commonly, those who are taking this drug experience anxiety, depression, or nervousness. These symptons can lead to physical discomforts and a possible relapse. My advice is to be his support and help him communicate with his doctor and counselors.

Answered: 2020-01-27 12:45:29

Just like any drug, suboxone can make you sick.

We want to listen to your answers