Login as a User

can you dispense suboxone in the inpatient setting

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can you dispense suboxone in the inpatient setting

Asked: 2019-09-30 07:39:41

Hey, guys! I have a quick question for you. Do you know if you can dispense suboxone in the inpatient setting?

Answered: 2019-10-02 00:38:48

I'm a little confused. Only the medical staff can dispense suboxone to the patients in inpatient setting.

Answered: 2019-09-30 18:15:02

Your doctor can give you some suboxone if you need it. You can't have a prescription package of it though. You can get the help you need at a local rehab facility if you need it.

Answered: 2019-09-30 10:36:21

People are able to get suboxone at inpatient rehab treatment centers if their doctor thinks its best for the patient. However, the medical people who work at the rehab will dispense the medication to you when you need it.

Answered: 2019-10-02 02:21:31

They say it is safe to prescribe suboxone in an inpatient setting by the doctor. Your doctor or other medical staff can give you the suboxone if you need it when you are in intpatient rehab and it will help you transition into the outpatient rehab.

Answered: 2019-09-30 22:13:08

I'm thinking that you it's okay for the doctors to prescribe this in inpatient rehab, but the patients can't have them in a bottle. That would be really weird to be honest. It would make them able to take it all at once when they are supposed to be monitored for that kind of behavior.

We want to listen to your answers