Login as a User

can you get precips if you already have suboxone in your system

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can you get precips if you already have suboxone in your system

Asked: 2019-08-21 09:28:54

I'm having a hard time understanding everything there is to know about suboxone and drug addiction. I guess I'm confused since all the drugs and medications sound the same to me. So, I was hoping one of you all would know if you can go into precipitated withdrawal if you already have suboxone in your system? it's confusing to me so any help would be good.

Answered: 2019-08-22 22:49:03

No, you shouldn't get precipitated withdrawal if you already have the suboxone in your system.

Answered: 2019-08-22 23:38:26

I read that you only get precipitated withdrawal, which sounds really awful, if you are in detox and you are given suboxone too soon. That's why you need to have an experienced doctor monitor your progress.

Answered: 2019-08-21 17:04:59

You really don't want to get precipitated withdrawal. It can be really bad if you have been addicted for a while. But I'm sure that you shouldn't get it if you already have the suboxone in your system.

Answered: 2019-08-21 17:04:16

Shouldn't you already know this question? If you know what precipitated withdrawal is, then you should know that you can only get it when you are given suboxone too soon in detox. So, if you have suboxone in your system, then you shouldn't get it.

Answered: 2019-08-23 05:43:15

A person can only go into precipitated withdrawal when they are given suboxone too soon when they are in withdrawal. They won't go into withdrawal if they are already on suboxone. It's the mix of suboxone and the drug you are addicted to during detox that will make someone go into precipitated withdrawal.

We want to listen to your answers