Login as a User

could I bring suboxone on a carnival cruise

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. could I bring suboxone on a carnival cruise

Asked: 2019-02-15 02:01:59

Hey, I'm going on vacation with my wife and I need to know if my wife should carry her suboxone medication on our carnival cruise. Is it allowed? I don't really understand the laws and such on this kind of thing. I know most states want people to have their prescription medication in bottles that it came with and such but I have no idea about carnival cruises. Any advice or suggestions on this particular subject would be greatly helpful. Thank you so much in advance.

Answered: 2019-02-16 08:22:36

Technically, it's alright to take your suboxone medication with you on a carnival cruise. However, there are rules that you have to follow. You need to have the medication in the prescribed container it came with. You can also have the prescription from your doctor if you really want extra protection on this but your name on the bottle should suffice. However, this also means you shouldn't put your medicine, especially since it's a narcotic, in one of those weekly pill containers. But you will need to have enough medication on hand to last the trip since you won't be able to get a refill or anything like that on board of a carnival cruise. Also, you should probably carry your medication on your carry-on so you have it in case you lose your luggage for any reason.

Answered: 2019-02-16 14:30:57

You probably should leave it in the prescription containter and bring a prescription from the doctor when you go. It will be less hassle that way. Although, you should know that you can't get a refill on board so that means you should have enough for the trip.

Answered: 2019-02-16 07:19:46

I'm really tired of these types of questions that don't really have relevance to addiction. But to answer your question anyway, you should really keep your medication in the prescribed package and have a slip of the prescription with you. A letter from the doctor wouldn't hurt either.

Answered: 2019-02-16 03:24:47

You should be able to bring it on board. I don't know if you want to if it’s a long trip since you can't get refills though. But you should keep it inside the prescribed package and have a prescription of the original paper with you just in case.

Answered: 2019-02-15 07:31:04

I would ask and see but you should be able to as long as you keep it in the original prescription package and have some paper to show that you have legal evidence to own it.

We want to listen to your answers