X

Oops looks like
you're not logged in!

< Go Back

Login as a Guest

Login as a User

could you guys share your experiences with suboxone particularly transitioning from hydrocodone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. could you guys share your experiences with suboxone particularly transitioning from hydrocodone

Asked: 2020-01-12 08:07:02

I've been addicted to hydrocodone for a year now. I have to get myself back on track and I'm going to try suboxone treatment, as recommended by my doctor. Has anyone gone from hydrocodone to suboxone? What was it like?

Answered: 2020-01-12 20:22:49

I applaud your courage to go through the challenges of recovery. It's not easy by any means, but it sure beats dying prematurely of a preventable death. When I made the transition from hydrocodone to suboxone a few years ago, it was actually easier than I anticipated. The suboxone kept my withdrawal symptoms under control and eventually I stopped craving hydrocodone so much. I hope you experience the same benefits.

Answered: 2020-01-13 04:55:11

Drugs are bad for you.

Answered: 2020-01-12 16:32:37

The transition from hydrocodone to suboxone can be relatively smooth, but it depends on every patient. Suboxone will keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay so that it's easier to stop taking hydrocodone and effectively wean yourself off this drug that's been so addictive for you. I hope you give this treatment option a real try because it could help you a lot.

Answered: 2020-01-13 08:54:44

I was in your shoes a year ago. I found that it was so much easier kicking my hydrocodone habit to the curb when I had suboxone. I was very careful and listened to the doctors, and I would encourage you to do the same. That will help you throughout this process.

Answered: 2020-01-13 17:27:55

Although I have not gone through this transition myself, as a doctor with 20 years of experience in addiction studies, I believe I'm qualified to tell you that suboxone will assist you in gradually stopping your consumption of hydrocodone. This will take time, but suboxone will keep your withdrawal symptoms to a minimum to give you the chance to recover. Please ask your doctor if you have any more questions.

We want to listen to your answers