Login as a User

do I need suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. do I need suboxone

Asked: 2019-05-05 06:37:04

My doctors are trying to get me to take suboxone but I'm really suspicious. Do I really need to take another drug to battle my drug addiction?

Answered: 2019-05-06 05:17:42

Yes, I would recommend you take suboxone. My wife was on suboxone during her recovery and it helped her get better. Before she couldn't handle the opiate withdrawal symptoms but with suboxone, she was able to power through. I hope you see the same success as my wife did.

Answered: 2019-05-05 16:39:59

I'm a doctor, and if there's one thing we've learned this decade it's that drug addiction is an absolute epidemic. Professional medical treatment can go a long way in helping people like you with addiction, and yes that includes taking suboxone in many cases. If your doctor is recommending that you take suboxone, then they strongly believe this is in your best interests. Many others have taken suboxone on their path to recovery, keep that in mind.

Answered: 2019-05-06 13:26:30

Yes, sometimes it's in your best interests to take a prescribed dosage of suboxone to control your opioid withdrawal symptoms. Those symptoms can be quite tough to get through on your own, and suboxone can help you manage the discomfort so you can focus on your recovery.

Answered: 2019-05-07 07:07:51

I feel you, because I was really suspicious once too. I was out of mind, constantly high on opiates but suboxone treatment helped me recover. My doctors closely monitored me while I took suboxone and I'm proud to say I'm now two years sober and loving my new lease on life.

Answered: 2019-05-05 09:16:49

Forgot suboxone, what you really need is a reality check. Drugs will kill you and it's ridiculous for you to think anything otherwise.

We want to listen to your answers