Login as a User

do suboxone doctors give second chances

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. do suboxone doctors give second chances

Asked: 2019-04-29 10:19:42

Hello, does anyone know anything about suboxone doctors. Do they give people second chances when someone messes up? My sister needs help with her addiction but she's not always good at being told what to do so I worry she might relapse before treatment is even over.

Answered: 2019-05-01 03:46:47

You can always call and say that you relapsed, because doctors who specialize in drug addiction know that relapse can occur. They will always give you another chance if you ask for it.

Answered: 2019-04-29 12:30:29

Suboxone doctors will always give second chances, because relapse happens when you are recovering from drug addiction. You can either go back into treatement right away with the same doctor or you can decide to got to a more intensive program to ensure that you are headed for recovery.

Answered: 2019-04-29 19:16:29

I don't understand why you asked this question. Of course, doctors are going to give you another chance with addiction treatment. They say that relapsing can be apart of the treatment process.

Answered: 2019-04-29 19:06:21

You can get another chance. There's always another chance for you because relapses can happen when you are addicted to drugs or alcohol.

Answered: 2019-05-01 05:08:37

Yeah, I would say that they'd give you a second chance since they tell you to call them right away when you relaspse. They know that relapses can happen, so they can help you again or you can go to a more intensive facility that will be good for you to be at.

We want to listen to your answers