Login as a User

does buprenorphine and naloxone show up on a drug test

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does buprenorphine and naloxone show up on a drug test

Asked: 2019-05-22 17:12:19

I need help with a quick question for my husband. He is on suboxone treatment for his addiction. Can buprenorphine and naloxone show up on his drug test if he is tested at work?

Answered: 2019-05-22 22:26:06

Buprenorphine won't show up on a drug test. It doesn't give a positive result as an opiate so you won't have to worry so much about that. However, if someone suspects you of using this stuff, then they can test for buprenorphine by name and it can come up positive that way.

Answered: 2019-05-24 11:45:45

I do know that someone has to to tested for buprenorphine in a special drug test since it normally won't show up on a typical drug test.

Answered: 2019-05-23 01:14:36

This is an odd question to ask. But I looked it up anyway and it said that you can have a positive for buprenorphine on regualr drug tests.

Answered: 2019-05-23 17:33:56

Buprenorphine won't show up as a positive on normal drug testing. However, if a doctor or someone else tests speciafically for Buprenorphine, then it can come up as a positive. It will only come up positive when it's done like this.

Answered: 2019-05-23 17:42:55

Those who are drug tested for buprenorphine won't get a positive for opiates. In fact, a person has to be specifically tested for buprenorphine to know that they have it in their system or not.

We want to listen to your answers