Login as a User

does health improve once on suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does health improve once on suboxone

Asked: 2019-11-12 08:19:38

I'm in the grips of heroin addiction and it's really bad. I don't know how I even ended up down here at rock bottom, but I know it can't get any worse. I've never felt so unhealthy. Is there a chance I'll start to feel better and healthier if I start on suboxone treatment?

Answered: 2019-11-13 05:53:10

Suboxone certainly does have the power to make a big difference in your life. You need to be smart about how you take it and listen to your doctor, and then you will start to feel better. Your opioid withdrawal symptoms will be kept under control and you'll be able to focus on achieving sobriety.

Answered: 2019-11-13 07:55:28

Of course there is! That's why suboxone treatment is so popular in today's world. Suboxone has helped many people who were in your shoes, so talk to your doctor and give it a try. What do you have to lose?

Answered: 2019-11-12 22:51:37

There is a high chance your health will improve once you begin your suboxone treatment. It's one of the most highly-regarded opioid withdrawal treatments for good reason. Thousands of people before you have regained their sobriety and achieved a healthier, happier lifestyle because of suboxone. I would expect the same for you.

Answered: 2019-11-13 00:11:45

As far as I see it there's no hope for addicts like you.

Answered: 2019-11-13 10:19:21

I'm a doctor with many years of experience working with addiction patients. I have seen suboxone work for many cases. It's just a matter of listening to your doctor and taking suboxone directly as prescribed.

We want to listen to your answers