Login as a User

does naloxone work on buprenorphine

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does naloxone work on buprenorphine

Asked: 2020-01-11 18:12:38

I'm sad to say I'm a drug addict. I'm trying to go through recovery and the doctors have given me buprenorphine and naloxone. Does anyone know if this combination really works?

Answered: 2020-01-11 23:28:16

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. I have been in recovery for two years and I'm happy to tell you that buprenorphine and naloxone do work well together. I believe that suboxone saved my life.

Answered: 2020-01-13 08:15:45

Buprenorphine and naloxone together make suboxone, and this combination does really work in many cases. Of course it depends on the individual patient, but many have found success when given suboxone in subscribed doses by medical professionals. I sincerely hope this can be the case for you.

Answered: 2020-01-12 01:06:52

My best friend was addicted to heroin for 10 years. When she finally got sober her doctors gave her buprenorphine and naloxone to control her withdrawal symptoms, and I'm so happy that it was a success. Hopefully you can have a similar experience.

Answered: 2020-01-12 06:21:48

Taking more drugs to cure your drug addiction…doesn't make much sense to me.

Answered: 2020-01-13 10:30:43

Suboxone can save lives. I'm living proof of this. I was given suboxone in the weeks after my opioid overdose and this medication helped to control my withdrawal symptoms. I can vouch for the combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, that much is for sure.

We want to listen to your answers