Login as a User

does narcan work on suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does narcan work on suboxone

Asked: 2019-04-21 10:10:20

My dad is abusing heroin. I'm so worried about him. I've tried to talk to our family doctor about getting him help and he's mentioned narcan and suboxone. Do these medications even help at all?

Answered: 2019-04-22 01:33:29

As long as the medications are properly prescribed by a doctor and taken in the right doses, they can make a big difference to someone going through drug addiction. I hope you can recover and get to a sober point in your life like I have.

Answered: 2019-04-21 16:04:40

Narcan does work on suboxone and these medications do save lives every day. There is hope for your dad. There was hope for mine and I'm so glad he was able to make it through the recovery process.

Answered: 2019-04-22 06:04:25

Naloxone definitely does work on buprenorphine in the combination known as suboxone. This combination has been used for many years in opioid addiction treatment, and I hope it works for you. Trust in the process and trust that your doctors are looking out for your best interests.

Answered: 2019-04-22 11:12:52

Yes, most definitely. Narcan and suboxone can wonders on people affected by drugs, particularlya fter an overdose and during the recovery process. These medications could save your dad's life.

Answered: 2019-04-23 05:43:15

Narcan is often combined with buprenorphine to produce suboxone, which can help to minimize the opioid withdrawal symptoms that oftent thwart a person's attempts at recovery. These medications do work when prescribed and closely monitored by a team of trusted medical professionals.

We want to listen to your answers