Login as a User

does suboxone cause constipation

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does suboxone cause constipation

Asked: 2019-03-04 16:09:44

My wife is on suboxone to help with her addiction at this treatment center. So, I was trying to figure out the side effects that come with taking this stuff since I'm not very good at trusting drugs these days. Who can? But I know she needs help defeating her disease, so can anyone tell me if constipation is one of the side effects? I want to know everything that she is going through right now.

Answered: 2019-03-06 10:18:02

Yes, Suboxone can cause people to have constipation as well as other side effects such as drowsiness, irregular heartbeat, dizziness and fainting, nausea and vomitting, and more. However, it can also cause respiratory depression, so you should always have a medical professional overlooking your care when you use suboxone as a treatment for addiction.

Answered: 2019-03-05 04:10:51

I'm pretty sure that one of the symptoms or side effects of taking suboxone is constipation, but you should probably already know this kind of stuff. I don't know why you have to ask on here when it's a simple question that you can get answered on Google or sometthing.

Answered: 2019-03-05 16:02:45

Hello Carl! I hope your wife pulls through alright. I have personal issues with this sort of subject so I wanted to help you out. I looked it up and it says that constipation is one of the symptoms that can occur when someone is taking suboxone. I hope this helps you feel more aware of what your wife can be going through since that's what everyone needs at times.

Answered: 2019-03-04 22:45:09

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can get constipation from using suboxone. It's one of the side effects that can happen when you take this drug. You might also have other symptoms like irregular heartbeat, respiratory depression, and other side effects. I wouldn't try this stuff out without a professional checking for the worse to happen to you.

Answered: 2019-03-05 20:02:34

Hey, sorry to hear about your wife. I know how it is since my brother is going through similar issues but won't seek help. I'm trying to figure out how I can help him once he asks for help. I know that constipation is one of the side effects of taking suboxone, but a lot of medications can have side effects.

We want to listen to your answers