Login as a User

does suboxone change your personality

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does suboxone change your personality

Asked: 2019-08-13 11:49:36

I wanted to know more about suboxone and it's long-term effects on how it can or can't change a person's personality. My husband wants to go into a suboxone treatment program but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

Answered: 2019-08-14 02:22:10

Technically, suboxone can change a person's personality since it's a powerful mind-altering drug. It can create mood swings, agitation, and cause violent behavior. If that isn't your normal personailty, then that could mean it's changing your personality since this drug can alter the brain chemistry and affect a person's behavior. If this happens to your husband, he should probably quit taking the stuff.

Answered: 2019-08-13 14:19:45

I guess this stuff does change the way a person behaves since it can create mood swings and make a person behave in ways that they normally wouldn't by being more violent. It might be something that could change you since it can effect your brain.

Answered: 2019-08-14 13:15:15

I supposed it can change someone's personality when they start to experience symptoms like mood swings, depression, and anxiety. I mean you wouldn't think those would but they could change your personality.

Answered: 2019-08-13 15:23:16

I guess it could alter your personality since it makes you do things you wouldn't ordinarily do. Maybe you should look this up yourself next time because I don't want to answer these kind of questions.

Answered: 2019-08-14 10:06:44

I know that it can make a person more agitated and create violent behaviors. This stuff can alter the brain and make them behave in ways they normally wouldn't. Some people would think that's too risky to try the stuff.

We want to listen to your answers