Login as a User

does suboxone help with depression

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does suboxone help with depression

Asked: 2019-04-15 05:08:47

I was really hoping one of you guys can help me out. I have a sister who has clinical depression and seems to be really bad off. A friend of mine was talking about how I should convince her to seek help with a doctor who might give her suboxone for treatment. I don't know about this so id thought id ask you all about if this suboxone stuff could help my little sis.

Answered: 2019-04-15 19:29:56

I really hate answering such simple questions but I know you must be emotional about your sister. I get it. Really I do, but I think you can figure out how to search this on google or bing. It will probably tell you that suboxone can help.

Answered: 2019-04-16 09:58:57

People say suboxone can help people with depression but like with any drug, it can come with its own side effects and all that. But, I think doctors only subscribe it if they have used other alternatives and failed. Maybe you can talk about her mentioning it to her doctor but I don't know how that will really help.

Answered: 2019-04-16 03:40:03

I hope this really helps but some people say that suboxone can help with depression, but it's not really approved by the fda as a medication that's for it. Maybe they don't want people to use it for something that actually works. I don't know but if you are able to talk about it with your sister or her someone else she trusts, then I'd go for it if i was you.

Answered: 2019-04-17 05:35:09

Apparently, against the FDA's wishes for this medication to be used for depression, some doctors use suboxone as a way to treat people with depression. However, even though it is used for this, most doctors don't use it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Answered: 2019-04-16 12:20:08

Yes, suboxone has been helpful in helping people with depression but it's also bad. I mean this stuff is a powerful drug so you have to know that it can become addictive and that might be a bad thing for people with depression. I don't know how much this little bit of information helps but i really hope it does for you and your sister.

We want to listen to your answers