Login as a User

does suboxone help with pain

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does suboxone help with pain

Asked: 2020-01-15 22:48:37

I tried to quit heroin cold turkey and the pain is so intense. Could suboxone help me?

Answered: 2020-01-16 11:15:21

I feel your pain. I tried to quit cold turkey dozens of times over the years and it never worked because the withdrawal symptoms were so bad. Suboxone allowed me to get clean while minimizing those effects, so yes I would definitely say it could help you.

Answered: 2020-01-16 08:52:43

Yes, suboxone can block opiates and their full effects, including those uncomfortable and painful withdrawal symptoms. However you need to consult a medical professional to get you on the right suboxone treatment plan and guide you toward success with your addiction recovery.

Answered: 2020-01-17 15:10:19

Why would you think that taking one drug will help you get over your addiction to another? That makes no sense to me.

Answered: 2020-01-16 06:32:58

Suboxone helped my sister, who became addicted to prescription painkillers after a car accident. She was put on a monitored dose of suboxone as she was weaned off of the pills. Then she went to rehab and got sober. I hope the same results can happen for you.

Answered: 2020-01-17 13:15:20

I'm sorry bro, I was in the same boat a year ago. I eventually got clean but I had to go to rehab and have the doctors there help me with suboxone treatment. Maybe this could help you too.

We want to listen to your answers