Login as a User

does subutex help with pain

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does subutex help with pain

Asked: 2019-03-27 01:33:33

Does this subutex help with pain because I want to learn more about this stuff that my brother is taking. The doctor tells me some stuff since I'm still his legal guardian but I don't always understand what the doctor tells me with all the medical terms.

Answered: 2019-03-28 06:22:14

Yeah, subutex can help with pain if you need it to. Subutex has buprenorphine in it, so that means that it can help people who have pain issues feel more relieved.

Answered: 2019-03-27 06:06:29

have you ever looked something up before? It's not too hard when you can can put this quesiton into a search engine and find out. It can save you time but to answer your question, subutex can help with pain.

Answered: 2019-03-28 03:53:58

Subutex can be used to help with pain, but it's usually the pain associated with drug detox. Withdrawal symptoms can be hard to get through cause they are very painful and uncomfortable so a patient might be prescribed this stuff.

Answered: 2019-03-28 23:04:43

Subutex has buprenorphine in it, and buprenorphine was once used mainly for pain relief. Therefore, subutex can help people with pain, but it's mainly used for pain and withdrawal symptoms during drug detox.

Answered: 2019-03-28 14:38:31

I know some it can help with withdrawal symptoms be less painful during drug detox, so it can help with pain. It also has buprenorphine in it which is good at relieving pain.

We want to listen to your answers