Login as a User

does subutex make you nod out

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does subutex make you nod out

Asked: 2019-03-04 03:02:57

Can subutex make a person nod off? I'm really concerned because my sister is taking this stuff and I've noticed that she would just nod off for no reason and it doesn't seem right.

Answered: 2019-03-05 08:04:30

Yes, someone taking subutex could nod off but only if they are abusing it to get high. You should talk it over with her doctor.

Answered: 2019-03-05 06:10:45

A person who is abusing subutex might experience nodding out, being confused, or being too tired. Most of these are signs that you can help identify since nodding off is clearly something that could happen when you are around her.

Answered: 2019-03-05 06:29:29

I'm pretty sure that someone who takes subutex might experience nodding out if they begin to abuse the drug. I hope this helps you out.

Answered: 2019-03-04 12:31:05

Taking subutex will only make you nod out if you begin to abuse the drug to get high instead of using it for recovery purposes. So, a sure sign that someone is abusing subutex is when they nod out for no reason or aren't able to talk to someone since they get too confused or tired.

Answered: 2020-11-19 16:50:14

Hi I have done this medication for 13 years straight without missing a day in every way you can do it and I know everything about it. From the long term strain it puts on a strong heart,all the way to Edema.I have never in 13 years nodded out on Subutex when taking it orally.Only when I would shoot it HEAVILY.Im talking a half 4x day and after being awake and or having bad sleep eventually you do knod out from it and the cause is actually a mixture usually of bad sleep habits and doing too much subutex.But you can nod out for many reasons so it’s actually not something i can say hey guys 2-2=0 nope it’s varying. If you shoot subutex the ceiling is 4mg anything over this will spill out of the cup if you catch my drift. So in order too nod out it has too be spread out abuse over atleast 3-4days. You do not inject subutex and knod out like heroin UNLESS YOUR EXHAUSTED. So if she or he sleeps at night, They’re definitely doing heroin sorry.

Answered: 2019-03-05 17:36:53

Yes, this medication can make you nod out if you begin to abuse it by trying to get high off of it. It's one of the signs of someone abusing the subutex you are using.

We want to listen to your answers