Login as a User

does vivitrol block subutex

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does vivitrol block subutex

Asked: 2019-09-30 08:21:14

Hey, does anyone know anything about vivitrol. I'm trying to figure out if the stuff can block subutex. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-09-30 10:01:39

Vivitrol will allow someone to block any kind of opioid you take, but that isn't always a good thing. This can actually be very bad for those who aren't too careful with the opioids they take or are trying to get high. Someone can easily overdose since taking an opioid to get high means putting too much in your body to get that high feeling.

Answered: 2019-09-30 18:47:05

Viviitrol can actually block subutex, but I don't think you'd want to do it. Taking both will be bad since you can overdose more easily.

Answered: 2019-09-30 19:37:57

It is possible for vivitrol to block the subutex but I don't think anyone would want to do that on purpose. Meaning, you shouldn't really mix them if you can. If you do, it can still cause someone to overdose and potentially die from mixing the two together. I really hope this helps you out in whatever reason you wanted to know this for.

Answered: 2019-10-01 05:26:54

You can block it with subutex, but if you have any brains, you wouldn't want to do that since it could cause you to overdose.

Answered: 2019-10-01 15:12:19

If someone took vivitrol, it would block subutex because it is a blocker. Vivitrol will block any opioid you take, which means you can't feel the high. However, this could be dangerous since a person can still overdose if they take too much drugs after taking vivitrol especially if they thought if they took more, they'd be able to feel the high.

We want to listen to your answers