Login as a User

does withdrawal ease work for suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does withdrawal ease work for suboxone

Asked: 2019-12-04 11:48:40

A friend of mine told me about this stuff called suboxone. Is it true that it can ease withdrawal symptoms? I want to know if this suboxone is as good as they say.

Answered: 2019-12-06 04:50:47

I think you will be told to drink water, eat healthy, and exercise to help with the withdrawals. Stuff like that since you can't ease the symptoms with heavier medication. I do know you can take antacids and anti-diarrheals for other symptoms.

Answered: 2019-12-04 14:02:08

You can take medicine stuff like antacids, take stomach settling remedies like ginger ale, and take multivitamins to help with the withdrawal symptoms. However, you might also be told to drink a lot of water since it can help flush the toxins out of your body.

Answered: 2019-12-04 13:32:55

Seriously, this isn't something you can't look up on the internet. I do know that I have done my own reading on this kind of stuff. They say that you can take stuff like antacids and ipborphen and stuff like that for the withdrawal symptoms.

Answered: 2019-12-05 02:54:21

Hey, withdrawal from suboxone can't really be eased like other addictions, but you can still have antacids, anti-nausea medication, and ibporphen for pain during the withdrawals. However, the doctor will also tell you that drinking a lot of water can help you heal faster since it flushes the drugs out faster.

Answered: 2019-12-04 20:01:18

Hey, you can take stuff like antacides, ginger ale, multivitamins, and ibprophen for pain and other symptoms. You can also exercise, drink plenty of water, and eat a healthy diet to help yourself feel better throughout the process of your detox.

We want to listen to your answers