Login as a User

how does suboxone work for withdrawal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how does suboxone work for withdrawal

Asked: 2019-12-26 05:09:45

I'm so sick of falling back into the cycle of drug abuse. I want to get better and I want to try suboxone treatment. How does this medicine make a difference to people like me?

Answered: 2019-12-27 20:23:02

I think suboxone should be illegal. What good does a treatment like this do anyway.

Answered: 2019-12-28 00:58:29

My beautiful wife was addicted to prescription painkillers until she got on suboxone, which I think ended up saving her life. Suboxone kept her withdrawal symptoms to a minimum, so she was able to stay strong and persevere through the recovery process. I'm so proud of her for being two years sober now.

Answered: 2019-12-26 18:15:22

I took suboxone for eight months and it allowed me to get sober. I haven't gotten high in two years and I'm so thankful for it. Suboxone is a unique medication as it blocks the effects of opiates so that you don't get such strong highs or cravings. This will help you go far in the recovery process.

Answered: 2019-12-26 23:10:59

Suboxone makes a huge difference to addicts who want to recover and squash those cravings. The two main ingredients in suboxone are buprenorphine and naloxone, which work together to block and reverse the effects of opioids. If you're on suboxone while you're recovering, your withdrawal symptoms won't be as bad and then you will be less likely to overdose.

Answered: 2019-12-28 00:14:56

Suboxone keeps your withdrawal symptoms at bay so that you're more likely to continue with treatment and not fall off the wagon. The main reason why so many people struggle to get clean is that they can't make it through those painful withdrawal symptoms when they try to quit. Suboxone is a solution to that problem.

We want to listen to your answers