Login as a User

how long after stopping suboxone will I feel normal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long after stopping suboxone will I feel normal

Asked: 2019-09-16 18:22:44

I'm going to stop taking suboxone since my doctor said it's time that I can do it now. Anyway, I was hoping I can understand more about what comes ofter from other people. How long after stopping taking suboxone can I feel normal again?

Answered: 2019-09-17 22:39:32

If you know anything about suboxone, which you can just look up on a computer these days, then you would know that it might take a while before you can feel normal. But they can get therapy treatments to help with the process.

Answered: 2019-09-17 13:20:09

You should have your doctor monitor your progress throughout the whole thing. Otherwise, you might not do it right and go through withdrawals. Slowly weaning off of it is important. And your doctor will probably tell you to continue therapy even after you are off the medicine, so you might not feel like your old normal self.

Answered: 2019-09-17 20:45:07

It really depends. Some people probably won't feel normal again while others try to with continued therapy or even residential rehab.

Answered: 2019-09-16 21:37:12

Maybe some people won't feel like they did before addiction became a part of their life. It might depend on the person. However, you should know that everyone will react differently with stopping suboxone but you should always have the assistance of your doctor through the whole thing.

Answered: 2019-09-17 00:15:58

You have to slowly wean yourself off of suboxone with a doctor's approval while they monitor your progress. It could be different for everyone on how long you will feel normal again. However, the good news is that after your last day of taking it, you can continue therapy to make sure you continue being sober.

We want to listen to your answers