Login as a User

how long are suboxone strips good for

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long are suboxone strips good for

Asked: 2019-03-25 20:02:10

I'm addicted to heroin but I want to try and get better. I found some old suboxone strips in the medicine cabinet that belonged to my ex-boyfriend. How long are these good for and is it safe for me to take them now?

Answered: 2019-03-27 11:06:47

I can't think of a worse idea than taking suboxone strips that were not intended for you and very well may be expired. You need to be smart about this.

Answered: 2019-03-26 03:54:44

Please don't try and take suboxone strips that weren't meant for you, no matter how old they are. It just ins't a good idea and it's not safe. If you want to get on a suboxone treatment plan to help with your opiate addiction then you should visit a doctor or a specialized rehabilitation center to help. Best of luck to you and I hope you can get better soon.

Answered: 2019-03-27 12:44:44

If I were you I wouldn't be trying to take an random suboxone strips. It's a much safer to bet to consult your doctor and let them know about your struggles and what you want to do moving forward. It's just not worth it to risk it by taking suboxone yourself with proper monitoring and dosage.

Answered: 2019-03-26 21:35:09

Suboxone strips can help to minimize symptoms associated with opiate withdrawal, but you have to take it the right way. It's quite possible that these strips you've found are past their shelf life, and they also were not prescribed for you. There's only one way to take suboxone safely, and that's under the watchful guidance of a trusted medical professional.

Answered: 2019-03-26 01:11:05

Suboxone is only safe to take when a doctor has given you a prescribed dose and you are following those doses. Grabbing suboxone strips out of a medicine cabinet, especially when they weren't made for you, is not a good plan.

We want to listen to your answers