Login as a User

how long do you keep your suboxone under tongue

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long do you keep your suboxone under tongue

Asked: 2019-07-06 13:02:29

Hey you all, I'm trying to help my bro out by getting some information about this addiction and medication stuff that has me all confused and stuff. Does anyone know anything about how long someone should keep their suboxone films stuff under their tongue? I know it dissolves but how long does it really take for this to happen?

Answered: 2019-07-07 08:48:28

You should keep it under you tongue for as long as it takes for it to dissolve. It will take around 4 to 8 mintues maybe. You should probably already know that anyway since it's a strip.

Answered: 2019-07-07 19:01:08

The suboxone should be underneath your tongue for around 4 to 8 mintues or until it dissolves, otherwise you risk messing up your dosage probably.

Answered: 2019-07-08 02:11:57

You wouldn't think it would take too long but it does take around 4 to 8 minutes. That's about average for the stuff to dissolve under your tongue. It should disappear after it dissolves. Maybe you can look this type of stuff online since it's really easy to do it.

Answered: 2019-07-07 23:38:51

It could take as long as 4 to 8 minutes for the suboxone to dissolve underneath the tongue. This means that your doctor should observe you until the dissolvement occurs to make sure you take the medication for your addiction.

Answered: 2019-07-08 01:50:36

It might take some suboxone strips to dissolve longer than others or it depends on the person. Whichever it is, it might take 4 to 8 minutes for it to disolves and that’s how long you keep it under your tongue.

We want to listen to your answers