Login as a User

how long should suboxone stay in your mouth

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long should suboxone stay in your mouth

Asked: 2019-07-23 11:27:18

I have to take suboxone as part of my drug addiction recovery. I'm a bit worried about the medication - how long do I have to keep suboxone in my mouth for?

Answered: 2019-07-23 16:01:53

Suboxone is a great solution in many cases of opioid addiction, but the patient needs to be willing to follow this treatment and embrace soberity for it to work. One of the keys to success with suboxone is taking it precisely as prescribed by the doctors. Your doctors will tell you that you don't need to keep suboxone in your mouth for long, as the strips will pretty much dissolve within a minute.

Answered: 2019-07-23 16:41:29

I took suboxone strips for the past year and I was surprised by how quickly they dissolve. Within 30 seconds they were basically gone which was great because I hate the taste of medicine. I hope suboxone works as well for you as it did for me because it made a huge difference.

Answered: 2019-07-23 13:12:02

You should be worried - suboxone is no good for you. Medication like this is a scam if you ask me.

Answered: 2019-07-24 20:52:06

It really doesn't take too long for suboxone to dissolve. For me it was around three minutes when I had the tablets and just 30 seconds when I had the suboxone strips. I personally prefer the strips but you have to talk to your doctor to sort out what your options are.

Answered: 2019-07-24 00:56:38

If you're taking suboxone tablets it may take a few minutes for the medication to dissolve, but if you use the suboxone strips instead you can expect them to dissolve within 30-60 seconds.

We want to listen to your answers