Login as a User

how long should suboxone therapy last

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long should suboxone therapy last

Asked: 2019-07-06 22:07:26

I want to be able to keep my job, but know that I need help with my pill addiction. I think that I may need to get profesisonal help and know that Suboxone is usually prescribed. How long does Suboxone therapy usually last and will anyone know I'm on it?

Answered: 2019-07-07 03:14:54

The only way that anyone will know that you are using it is if you have to take a drug test. You'll pop up dirty. It's best to take it for as short a period of time as possible.

Answered: 2019-07-08 10:10:09

If you want to keep your job you should just quit using drugs. It isn't that hard to do if you really want to do it. Buckle down and move on.

Answered: 2019-07-07 07:26:10

If you are really ready to quit using, Suboxone can help. It will diminish your cravings and your withdrawal symptoms so that no one at your work has to know that you were addicted to drugs in the first place.

Answered: 2019-07-08 11:37:31

How long you have to take Suboxone is dependent on how you feel. If you know that you still have the urge to use drugs, you should keep taking it. How long the therapy should last isn't the same for every person.

Answered: 2019-07-07 08:05:04

Suboxone comes in pill or film form. It can be taken very discreetly so that no one has to know that you are using it. How long you have to take it all depends on you and how you are feeling. If you feel that you need to keep using it, you can use it for long periods of time.

We want to listen to your answers