Login as a User

how much suboxone is fatal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how much suboxone is fatal

Asked: 2019-05-03 09:34:21

Can anyone tell me how much a person can take of suboxone before it becomes fatal? I worry too much about my loved one who is going through a tough journey right now.

Answered: 2019-05-04 14:43:36

It really depends on the person. Someone who isn't used to having opioids in their body and mix it with alcohol or other drugs, might overdose faster than someone who is used to having opiates in their system. A person can get high off of suboxone but a person will hit the ceiling effect where they can't get high anymore eventually. This means that someone who is desperate enough could take more and more suboxone and not realize that they can' get high anymore and overdose by taking too much.

Answered: 2019-05-05 10:30:19

Combining suboxone with another drug could cause an overdose and people who do this to get high could die from it.

Answered: 2019-05-04 14:31:49

Did you ever think about asking your loved one's doctor. Maybe they would know more about it. Or maybe you shouldn't figure this out if it's not your business. Whatever. But I wanted to say that someone could die from mixing their suboxone treatment stuff with other illegal drugs since they can overdose since suboxone has the ceiling effect.

Answered: 2019-05-05 07:57:50

Not saying that this will happen to your loved one but if they mis their suboxone with another drug to get high, then they can more easily overdose and die from it.

Answered: 2019-05-04 04:13:26

Since suboxone has a ceiling effect, it could prove even more dangerous with people who want to experience a high. This is because people want a high and can't get enough with suboxone and then try another drug to get high and that's when it can become fatal since combining them together can cause an overdose.

We want to listen to your answers