Login as a User

how much suboxone to get high

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how much suboxone to get high

Asked: 2019-10-16 03:44:45

I believe that my daughter is starting to use Suboxone to get high. I found a film in her backpack and she claims that it isn’t hers. Could she get high off of just one film?

Answered: 2019-10-17 14:57:29

Suboxone film can be very dangerous. Some people inject the film which can be life threatening. People who inject suboxone often share needles or do not clean them properly. This causes the spread of diseases and infections. Also, when injected, it’s much easier to overdose from Suboxone.

Answered: 2019-10-17 12:20:22

It’s not common for teenagers to have Suboxone strips unless they are abusing them or seeking treatment for a drug addiction. If you are certain that your daughter doesn’t have a drug addiction, she may be developing one and thus why she has the Suboxone film.

Answered: 2019-10-17 09:20:21

If you only found one film, there’s nothing to worry about. Just take it away and dispose of it so that she can’t use it. It’s not a huge deal unless she’s using it all the time.

Answered: 2019-10-18 03:52:14

Talk to your daughter about why she is hanging out with someone who is addicted to drugs. Ask who the friend is so that you can get some insight as to what is going on in her life. You need to keep a close eye on your daughter to ensure she doesn’t abuse drugs in the future.

Answered: 2019-10-16 13:05:18

If you know that your daughter has had an issue with drugs in the past, you should try to get her help right away. Suboxone can be very dangerous if it isn’t used properly.

We want to listen to your answers