Login as a User

how much suboxone will i need

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how much suboxone will i need

Asked: 2019-07-27 19:05:09

My brother has been using drugs on and off for years. He wants to stop using, but is afraid to start taking Suboxone to help with his addiction. He's afraid to replace one drug with another one. How much Suboxone do you have to take for it to be effective?

Answered: 2019-07-29 01:41:05

The doses of Suboxone that your brother has to take depends on his size, how long he has been using and his age. The smaller and younger he is, the less he will have to take.

Answered: 2019-07-28 20:50:19

Doctors decide how much Suboxone a patient needs to take. Some need more than others in order for it to be effective.

Answered: 2019-07-29 19:41:45

Suboxone dosages vary over time. At first, your brother will have to take more Suboxone than he will need to take a few weeks later. This is to allow the withdrawal symtpoms the he'll experince to be minimized as much as possible.

Answered: 2019-07-29 12:42:29

Your brother may not even need Suboxone if he has enough will power. There are many people who are strong enough to quit on their own when they seek help from a treatment facility.

Answered: 2019-07-28 16:14:02

There is no way to know how much Suboxone your brother will have to take until he is evaluated. When he goes to a treatment facility, they will run tests to determine how much medication he needs.

We want to listen to your answers