Login as a User

how soon can you take suboxone after oxycodone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how soon can you take suboxone after oxycodone

Asked: 2019-03-16 23:07:29

I'm trying to help my best friend with his oxcodone addiction by doing some research for him. How long should does a rehab treatment center wait until they prescribe him suboxone treatment after his last oxycodone dose?

Answered: 2019-03-18 04:57:54

Someone going through Oxycodone withdrawal shouldn't have suboxone until they start showing early signs of withdrawal symptoms, but you shouldn't take it until after 8 to 18 hours after last dose.

Answered: 2019-03-18 18:58:08

If you are seeking treatment at a rehab or other other facility, then you shouldn't be prescribed Suboxone until after you have experienced the early stages of opioid withdrawal. It is recommended not to take it for at least 8 to 18 hours after your last Oxycodone dose. Your best friend's doctor shouldn't give him Suboxone before the withdrawal symptoms appear.

Answered: 2019-03-17 22:56:45

it might be about 8 to 18 hours before you can take suboxone. Although, why are you doing the research for him? I wouldn't want my friend getting into my business.

Answered: 2019-03-17 05:48:04

I think it's when they start to feel early withdrawal symptoms, which is usually 8 to 18 hours after your last dose of Oxycodone. I don't think Suboxone will do it's job if you give it too early or too late.

Answered: 2019-03-17 03:52:08

Sometimes a person feels mild withdrawal symptoms before they are given suboxone from the doctor. Although, I'm pretty sure you're still supposed to wait between 8 to 18 hours before taking it after your last dosage of Oxycodone.

We want to listen to your answers