Login as a User

how to dose suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to dose suboxone

Asked: 2019-07-05 07:02:06

The more drugs I do, the more I just want to give it all up and get sober. I know I'm killing myself by doing drugs. I've heard a bit about suboxone treatment and I'm wondering if anyone has done it and has any advice?

Answered: 2019-07-06 16:59:55

My number one piece of advice is not to do drugs to begin with, then you wouldn't find yourself in this problem. Sorry to be blunt but shouldn't you know better by now?

Answered: 2019-07-07 02:29:12

I'm so proud to say that I completed suboxone treatment and have successfully maintained my sobriety for five years. I was able to do that because I listened to the doctors and I did what they told me to do during the recovery process. If you take your suboxone as prescribed and you listen to the professionals, you should be in good hands moving forward.

Answered: 2019-07-06 08:30:37

Suboxone treatment is all about balance. Your doctors will be working hard to determine the best dosage for you, so you better stick to it. It's hard and it's difficult but suboxone makes it a lot easier by making your pain and withdrawal symptoms a lot more manageable. I speak from personal experience when I tell you suboxone treatment is so worth it.

Answered: 2019-07-06 22:06:23

I'm glad you've come to the realization that your drug habit is killing you. You can get help by going to rehab and seeking professional medical attention. Suboxone treatment is pretty good from what I've heard. With that treatment plan it's important to follow doctor's orders and take the medication precisely as prescribed, otherwise you run the risk of developing another addiction.

Answered: 2019-07-06 10:52:33

Many people have completed suboxone treatments over the past few decades, achieving sobriety while setting themselves up for future success. You have the chance to do the same with suboxone treatment, as long as you go into it with a genuine willigness to change and get better. That would be my number one piece of advice for you.

We want to listen to your answers