Login as a User

how to get off opioids

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to get off opioids

Asked: 2019-08-31 02:52:18

I'm totally clueless about how the whole getting off opioids thing works. Can anyone explain some of it to me? I was really hoping you could help me with this, because that would be really great since I think my wife might need help and I want to know everything i can about this stuff. I want to do the proper research for her, so thanks in advance.

Answered: 2019-09-01 19:06:24

You can get help at a rehab facility to get off opioids. It's not life-threatening if you quit and detox at home, but it could make you relapse more easily. So, you can detox at a rehab treatment center for at least 5 to 7 days. You can also continue treatment and help stay clean by going into a inpatient or outpatient treament program.

Answered: 2019-08-31 06:01:48

You can detox for 5 to 7 days and then go into rehab where a doctor can help you with therapy and other ways of helping. Of course, you also have to think about paying for such expensive care, but the good news is that there are some facilities that are free.

Answered: 2019-09-01 05:09:05

Those who are addicted to opioids can get off them by going to a detox center or rehab center. There, you can detox the drugs out within 5 to 7 days and then proceed to an outpatient or inpatient treatment where you have therapy and more.

Answered: 2019-09-01 20:19:21

You can go to a detox center if you want and get off the drugs with medical supervision within 5 to 7 days. They will also make sure you are not in pain and your condition doesn't worsen while you are detoxing.

Answered: 2019-08-31 17:28:00

You can go to detox if you want to do the most logical thing and that way you can detox for the usual 5 to 7 days. Then, you can get into a good rehab facility where you can check into an inpatient facility or outpatient facility. If you don't trust yourself to stay away from temptation, you can check into an inpatient facility where you can get round the clock care and get the therapy you need to get clean.

We want to listen to your answers