Login as a User

how to get on a suboxone regimen

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to get on a suboxone regimen

Asked: 2019-12-16 15:11:12

Kelvin here! I wanted to know if anyone can help me figure out how my brother's wife can get on a suboxone regimen. She's not doing good and we finally got through to her with our intervention. Thank goodness! So, I was hoping someone on here might know how this works.

Answered: 2019-12-16 21:20:16

You can't just get on a suboxone regimen. You have to see a doctor at a rehab place or somewhere similar and get a prescription for it since you can't get it over-the-counter. They will decide if she needs it and how much she needs it.

Answered: 2019-12-17 19:31:10

I think you should look this types of question next time since they are easy as can be to look up on google or even bing. Come on people. But your brother's wife's doctor is the one who can decide if suboxone is the right medication for her.

Answered: 2019-12-16 22:44:58

I really think that's her doctor's decision. If they think she needs to be on suboxone, they can get her on it in detox and then when she's in rehab or whatever. And they can also help figure out when she can stop taking it too.

Answered: 2019-12-17 19:07:25

Her doctor that she goes to should really know for sure if that's the right medication for her during her treatment.

Answered: 2019-12-17 18:34:40

Your brother's wife will have to go to a rehab center or detox center to get on suboxone. However, this is up to the doctor on whether suboxone is right for her health and situation. The doctor might put her on it during detox and throughout her treatment process.

We want to listen to your answers