Login as a User

how to get prescribed buprenorphine

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to get prescribed buprenorphine

Asked: 2019-11-05 00:14:07

My sister is delusional on drugs and she keeps asking for buprenorphine. Does anyone have any idea how I could help her get this buprenorphine she says she needs so badly?

Answered: 2019-11-06 18:47:25

Yikes, this doesn't sound good for your sister. Just because she's asking for a certain medication when she's high doesn't mean she's in the right state of mind to use it. Buprenorphine isn't even meant to be given to someone when they are high. I really think the best way for you to help her is to get her the professional medical attention at a hospital or rehab center.

Answered: 2019-11-05 22:52:25

Your sister very obviously needs a lot of help and is going through a really difficult time. The support of her family and friends right now is so important. This doesn't mean you need to try and get buprenorphine for her, but rather connecting her with resources and medical centers where they can get her on the proper path to recovery.

Answered: 2019-11-06 23:35:56

It doesn't sound like your sister is in a very good place right now. You shouldn't be getting her buprenorphine, but rather trying to get her the professional medical help she so obviously needs. Best of luck as you try to do so moving forward, sounds like you will need it.

Answered: 2019-11-05 03:46:42

You should not be trying to get your sister buprenorphine under any circumstances. Only a professional, certified doctor can prescribe your sister buprenorphine and get her on the right treatment plan for her opioid withdrawals. Please look into medical centers and rehabilitation facilties right away.

Answered: 2019-11-06 03:24:36

Oh please, buprenorphine isn't going to help your sister. Nothing will help her when she's on drugs, why even bother trying to get her clean as long as she keeps using?

We want to listen to your answers