Login as a User

how to get suboxone rx

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to get suboxone rx

Asked: 2019-12-22 22:38:19

My husband is in dire need of suboxone to cope with his heroin withdrawal symptoms. I'm so far out of my league with all this drug stuff, does anyone know how to access suboxone prescriptions?

Answered: 2019-12-23 10:52:23

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. This doesn't sound like a very good situation but at least you are trying to learn more and support your husband. In terms of getting a suboxone prescription, you really need to go to the doctor so that he or she can get your husband set up on a suboxone treatment plan that's more likely to be successful.

Answered: 2019-12-24 09:39:41

When I needed help with my withdrawal symptoms I told my doctor the truth and he got me all set up on a suboxone treatment plan. This helped me achieve sobriety and I've been sober ever since, going on five years now! You could do the same but you have to speak to your doctor first.

Answered: 2019-12-23 07:03:30

Go dig in a trash can, that's where all the drugs are.

Answered: 2019-12-23 07:03:33

You can access suboxone treatments from a trusted doctor who will oversee your husband's suboxone treatment. If he has not yet gone into a clinic, hospital or rehabilitation center, this needs to be a priority for you both.

Answered: 2019-12-23 17:45:45

Please don't look on the street or for dealers with suboxone. This medication must be taken under proper medical supervision, and a good doctor could put your husband on a suboxone treatment plan that can really help. His dosage needs to be monitored regularly. Taking it under the radar is not going to work, it's only going to make things worse.

We want to listen to your answers