Login as a User

how to stop the effects of suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to stop the effects of suboxone

Asked: 2019-05-14 11:06:31

I have been on suboxone for a week and my headache is brutal. What can I do to stop it?

Answered: 2019-05-14 18:26:17

All drugs give you headaches I'm pretty sure. Don't want a headache? Don't take drugs.

Answered: 2019-05-16 02:18:56

I'm a former addict who took suboxone for six months. A headache was just one of my side effects unfortunately. You can talk to your doctor about it and see if they can make any adjustments to your dosage, but headaches are a listed side effect of suboxone and they're to be expected. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but maybe your doctor can help you find a better solution.

Answered: 2019-05-15 08:55:43

The most common side effects of suboxone are headaches, insomnia and nausea. You may have to learn to live with the headache for the time being if it's not too bad, but if the pain persists speak to your doctor. That's what I did when I was on suboxone treatment a number of years ago and when I let my doctor know how I was feeling, they were able to help me with adjustments to my treatment plan. Hopefully the same thing can happen for you!

Answered: 2019-05-14 12:29:51

One of the listed side effects of suboxone is a headache. This is fairly normal for patients to experience, so I would talk to your doctor if your condition worsens or if the pain becomes unbearable. Your medical team is a great resource for you over the course of your suboxone treatment. Best of luck!

Answered: 2019-05-14 13:40:57

I'm with you - my head is pounding. My friend took suboxone though and she said that the headache is much better than what the withdrawal symptoms would feel like on your own. I'm pretty sure the headache is normal but if mine gets any worse I'm going to ask my doctor if they can switch up my dose or something.

We want to listen to your answers