Login as a User

how to store suboxone strips

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to store suboxone strips

Asked: 2019-07-06 22:17:08

I have one question for you all. I hope you can help me figure this out. How do you store the suboxone strips? My wife has some now and she doesn't know how to store it because she forgot what the doctor said and she can't find it anywhere on the paper.

Answered: 2019-07-07 07:25:11

When you look it up online, it will tell you to keep them in the safe and proper areas where children can't find or see them. They should also not be anywhere that visitors in your house are able to see or grab them.

Answered: 2019-07-08 10:43:12

You can probably find this easily on the paper or online. However, I guess I'll help you out this one time. They should be stored out of reach and out of sight of any children you have. They also should be around anywhere that visitors can find them.

Answered: 2019-07-07 01:42:18

It's important that you store them in the proper and safe areas in your house. You don't want your children or other people's children getting their hands on them at all. So, keep them locked away somewhere that they can't see or find them.

Answered: 2019-07-07 04:06:55

If you have suboxone strips for medical reasons, then you really should store them in the proper and safe areas. For example, you should keep them out of reach and out of sight of children. You don't want them accidentally coming upon some strips. You should also keep them away from any location that vistiors can easily see them because you need to be responsible.

Answered: 2019-07-08 20:28:11

Keep them stored in the proper and safe areas in your house. Don't let them out in the open where children or visitors can see or find them.

We want to listen to your answers