Login as a User

how to treat withdrawal symptoms from suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to treat withdrawal symptoms from suboxone

Asked: 2019-03-15 19:34:48

Hey, does anyone know much about suboxone? My sister is trying to help her brother find as much information on suboxone as she can and I'm trying to help her. I was wondering if you all know anything about how doctors treat withdrawal symptoms from suboxone?

Answered: 2019-03-16 22:12:08

Eating health, drinking water, and exercising are some of the things you can do during the withdrawals. Your doctor might also give antacids or ibprohpen to help with the pain.

Answered: 2019-03-17 08:29:03

A doctor might give their patient something like antacids, anti-nausea medications, or non-prescription painkillers. Most doctors will also tell them to drink plenty of water since that can help flush those bad toxins out of your body faster and make you feel better.

Answered: 2019-03-17 12:58:22

Most suboxone doctors will give you antacids, anti-diarrheals, anit-nausea medication, and non-prescription painkillers to help with the suboxone withdrawl symptoms. However, they might also tell patients to stay hydrated, eat healthy, and exercise to help with the withdrawal symptoms as well.

Answered: 2019-03-17 05:37:41

Most doctors usually give people ibroprofen or aspirin, anti-nausea medications, multivitamins, and antacids to help with those withdrawal symptoms. They might also tell their patients to eat healthy and exercise since it can help flush those toxins out of the body.

Answered: 2019-03-17 08:38:32

They might give you stuff like antacids, anti-diarrheals, and ibprophen. They might also tell you to drink a lot of water and eat healthy.

We want to listen to your answers