Login as a User

is it illegal to buy subutex online

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. is it illegal to buy subutex online

Asked: 2020-01-11 20:00:01

I use Subutex to treat chronic pains for some time. Recently, I decided to stop getting prescriptions here and just buy them online, but my mother told me that it was illegal to do this. Is it really illegal to buy Subutex online? Can I go to jail for that? Or is it just a story so that I don’t stop going to the doctor?

Answered: 2020-01-12 05:12:44

I know a bit about the law, so I guess I can help you. Subutex is regulated by the Controlled Substances Act of 1971. According to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), it’s a schedule III controlled substance. These are considered somewhat addictive, so they have legal restrictions on their sale. What does this actually mean? That you will need a prescription to acquire them. You will not be arrested for buying them online, but you need to be warned that selling them is illegal. It’s dangerous to use any kind of opioid without medical prescription, so please listen to your mother and go see the doctor.

Answered: 2020-01-13 09:30:04

Only the sale of Subutex without a prescription can get someone to be arrested in the US these days. In any case, you should not buy it from shady sources, especially if you are not even sure that you need it!

Answered: 2020-01-12 04:56:58

Yes, you will totally go to jail if you buy it! I heard it that you can be locked up by at least 20 years for buying this kind of stuff online.

Answered: 2020-01-13 10:58:08

You won’t be arrested. The same can’t be said about the person selling it online if you can’t prove that you got a prescription for it. The sale of controlled substances is illegal in the United States, so even if you find someone willing to sell Subutex, you should know that this person is acting outside of the boundaries of the law. They may even sell you counterfeit stuff, so avoid these illegal channels.

Answered: 2020-01-13 16:15:32

As far as I know, Subutex is a schedule III controlled drug. Let me explain it to you. It has a mild but existing risk of addicting you. Sure, it also has medicinal uses, but it can pose a danger to your health. It can’t be sold freely online.

We want to listen to your answers