Login as a User

is suboxone and zubsolv the same thing

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. is suboxone and zubsolv the same thing

Asked: 2019-09-03 06:59:08

Both Zubsolv and Suboxone are based on the same active ingredients, right? I know that they are composed of buprenorphine and naloxone, so their effect should be pretty similar. However, I’m not sure which one to choose. Is there any difference between the two or should I just pick the cheapest one?

Answered: 2019-09-04 23:52:28

Don’t believe the other posters. They are basically the same thing. Sure, there are minor differences, but they are basically meaningless.

Answered: 2019-09-03 14:19:56

They are mostly the same, but the effects may be slightly different. Some people, for example, are more affected by the naloxone present in Suboxone, Zubsolv is said to have a lower amount of it and it can affect them differently.

Answered: 2019-09-04 16:31:12

Zubsolv and Suboxone are two very similar products. However, it would be a mistake to affirm that they are the same. You are right when you say that they are both made of these substances, 80% buprenorphine and 20% naloxone. Both can be used for cases of opioid addiction and are taken sublingually. The differences? They have a different taste. Suboxone is often sold in film, while Zubsolv uses small tablets. In the end, the effects are almost the same.

Answered: 2019-09-05 06:42:52

They are not exactly the same, but almost. As you said, the active ingredients are basically the same, so what changes is the taste and how they are sold. One of them is a film and the other is a small tablet.

Answered: 2019-09-03 21:04:16

It depends on what you consider the same. They have the same effect if that is what you want to know. If you just want to go and use the cheapest one, it’s not really a bad idea. However, you should be advised that their taste is different.

We want to listen to your answers