Login as a User

what are subbies drugs

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what are subbies drugs

Asked: 2019-06-26 22:17:12

Have any of you ever heard about a drug called subbies? My cousin was talking about them the other day and now I’m curious. I did some quick Google search, but I wasn’t able to find a good answer that could make me 100% sure of what these were.

Answered: 2019-06-28 16:41:54

It probably means Subutex. Not really sure why they call it, though. Subutex is used during rehab. People start to take it so that the symptoms of the withdrawal are milder.

Answered: 2019-06-27 17:27:53

It’s a drug that people take in prisons because they can’t get heroin there. It’s not as strong, but some people use it anyway when they can’t get anything better.

Answered: 2019-06-27 20:10:30

Well, subbies drugs are basically Subutex, which is a drug made of a partial opioid called Buprenorphine. This drug is generally used in the treatment of opioid addiction. People who have trouble with the withdrawal effects of heroin often use it because it gives them some relief but it has a lesser effect on the brain, so it can be a very powerful tool to deal with addiction.

Answered: 2019-06-27 10:10:41

Subbies are Subutex, a brand name drug that uses buprenorphine as its active ingredient. I don’t really know why people call it that. Maybe because of the name.

Answered: 2019-06-27 05:41:04

Your cousin was probably talking about Subutex, which is a drug made of Buprenorphine. People addicted to opioids such as heroin or morphine use it a lot. It has a lower chance to addict people to it, but it happens sometimes.

We want to listen to your answers