Login as a User

what are the side effects of suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what are the side effects of suboxone

Asked: 2019-04-10 12:38:35

I am just about to begin suboxone treatment. What side effects should I anticipate?

Answered: 2019-04-10 14:48:31

My husband took buprenorphine for a year and he had a minor headache and upset stomach. That was really it so hopefully you will have a similarly smooth time with this medication and your treatment.

Answered: 2019-04-11 21:13:45

I strongly believe in the power of suboxone treatment so long as patients follow their doctor's instructions. Patients commonly report side effects like headaches, body aches and anxiety, but all of these things can be worked through with professional medical guidance and support.

Answered: 2019-04-11 22:17:30

Suboxone is such a scam. It will never help you, not in the short or the long run.

Answered: 2019-04-12 08:07:10

I hope your suboxone treatment goes well! When I was in rehab a year ago I was on suboxone, and I was sweating really badly and struggling to sleep. But that was about it and I got over these side effects pretty quickly, so it wasn't that bad at all.

Answered: 2019-04-11 09:02:12

First things first, you need to remember that every patient is different and your side effects may vary slightly from what others have experienced. That being said, the most common side effects associated with suboxone use include headache, anxiety, insomnia, depression, sweating and constipation. I would say those are the main possibilities you should expect in terms of side effects.

We want to listen to your answers