Login as a User

what class drug is suboxone in massachusetts

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what class drug is suboxone in massachusetts

Asked: 2019-12-10 11:59:18

I live in the state of Massachusetts and I know that Suboxone is a prescription drug with controlled possession here. Can anyone help me to understand more about the local laws?

Answered: 2019-12-11 15:54:23

I don’t really know, but can you score some Suboxone for me?

Answered: 2019-12-10 20:11:38

In the State of Massachusetts, just like the rest of the United States, you can’t sell or give this substance without proper licenses. You can’t even legally hold it if you don’t use it, but this will probably not get you in trouble.

Answered: 2019-12-11 06:37:38

As far as I know, Suboxone is considered a Class B drug by the government. This means that you can’t hold it without permission or you might end up being charged with illegal possession.

Answered: 2019-12-12 04:05:32

According to state law, Suboxone is considered a Class B controlled drug. If you have it with you without permission or try to sell it, you can be charged with criminal possession. Federal laws define it as a Schedules III controlled substance. This means that, independently of the state, it is always illegal to hold Suboxone and sell it unless it was prescribed to you by a doctor.

Answered: 2019-12-11 19:45:51

I believe it’s a Class B controlled drug, just like similar opioid products. Never sell it to anyone, even a friend, and never send it by mail. Doing this can be considered a felony.

We want to listen to your answers