Login as a User

what does suboxone do to your body

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what does suboxone do to your body

Asked: 2020-01-08 08:56:06

I've been on suboxone for two weeks and I'm hoping to stay on it for awhile as I try and get sober once and for all. Are there any side effects I need to know about if I continue to use suboxone?

Answered: 2020-01-08 18:28:16

Suboxone releases two substances into your body - buprenorphine and naloxone. The combination of these substances blocks opioids from having their full effect on the body. While you may experience some opioid withdrawal effects like bodily aches and adominal cramps, you may also have a headache and stomach pain. These are really the side effects you need to think about moving forward, as there aren't any confirmed links between regulated suboxone use and serious illnesses or organ damage as of yet.

Answered: 2020-01-10 08:44:48

When abused, suboxone may lead to more severe side effects but generally speaking, a headache and constipation are some of the most common side effects associated with suboxone use. I don't think suboxone doesn't anything too bad to your body, so long as you take it as your doctor prescribes it.

Answered: 2020-01-09 07:37:59

The two ingredients in suboxone are buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is a partial opioid agonist that blocks opiate receptors to minimize your urge to use, while naloxone reverses the effects of opioids. This combination may lead to some general side effects like headache, anxiety and constipation, but there's nothing too severe to be worried about. Unless you abused suboxone for a sustained period of time, you're pretty safe using it.

Answered: 2020-01-10 03:02:05

Suboxone messes with your body and your brain. If I were you I would never touch the stuff.

Answered: 2020-01-08 11:13:34

You need to know about the potential side effects of suboxone. This includes headache, bdy aches, insomnia, sweating, depression, constipation and nausea. Serious side effects are rare, but there is the possibility of a severe allergic reaction, breathing problems or liver damager, particularly if you abuse suboxone. Always ask your doctor if you have any concerns or questions.

We want to listen to your answers