Login as a User

what happens if you mix alcohol with suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what happens if you mix alcohol with suboxone

Asked: 2019-07-29 11:17:10

I have a horrible toothache and I found some leftover suboxone deep down in the medicine cabinet. I'm also a functioning alcoholic so my life is going great. Can I take suboxone and drink at the same time?

Answered: 2019-07-29 19:29:55

I don't think suboxone and alcohol will react well together. Plus, while suboxone may be used for pain relief in some cases, it should only be taken with a prescription. It's more commonly used to alleviate opioid withdrawal symptoms. You shouldn't just be scooping up some pills you found and taking them, as this could put you at risk. Please be safe and talk to your doctor about treatment options.

Answered: 2019-07-29 19:42:57

Don't be ridiculous, no you should not take suboxone and drink alcoholic simultaneously.

Answered: 2019-07-30 02:50:28

Your central nervous system could shut down if you have both of these substances in your body at the same time. Please think twice and consider professional treatment to help you overcome your addiction.

Answered: 2019-07-30 07:39:19

I drank myself into oblivion five years ago and popped a lot of pills, suboxone included. I ended up in a coma and almost died. Please don't be me. Get the help you need and deserve.

Answered: 2019-07-31 00:39:13

Alcohol and suboxone will depress the central nervous system, leading to a number of risks including respiratory distress, unconsciousness, coma and even death. Don't take these risks lightly and make a smart choice for yourself. You deserve to get better.

We want to listen to your answers