Login as a User

what is a subutex pill

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what is a subutex pill

Asked: 2019-11-16 15:27:28

My wife is trying to get me help for my opioid addiction. She told me I may have to take a Subutex pill. What are these and are they hard to swallow?

Answered: 2019-11-17 09:54:16

They are hard to swallow because pills are not natural for you. Why take them at all?

Answered: 2019-11-17 02:23:04

I took suboxone and I found that the pills were actually really easy to swallow. I'm not a pill taker by any means as I always struggled to swallow them but I was impressed with how easy it was to take suboxone. You should be just fine.

Answered: 2019-11-18 11:12:52

Subutex pills are small and orange in color. They won't be hard to swallow because they are quite small, so you should be fine. Hopefully these pills help you overcome your opioid addiction once and for all. You've got this!

Answered: 2019-11-17 16:16:34

Subutex pills, also known as suboxone, is an opioid medication that can block the effects of other opioids, therefore helping you through your addiction and the recovery process. These pills shouldn't be hard to swallow, but if you're concerned you can always check with your doctor.

Answered: 2019-11-17 15:56:27

I love subutex pills, in the sense that they saved my life and allowed me to become sober and free of my opioid addiction. I don't take them anymore obviously. They are easy to swallow and the difference they make in your life is truly remarkable.

We want to listen to your answers